I’m linking and pasting this list of dual citizens who hold political office. It is only a partial list.
It is unacceptable that American taxpayers should have to tolerate money going to elected politicians who have mixed feelings about being American citizens.
I respect people’s racial and religious preferences and opinions, but “American” is neither a race or religion, so if you can, please vote out anyone with divided citizenship and loyalties.
I think anyone who takes a position on this is targeted in some way shape or form, so please, as many people as possible need to start using their noodles a bit and do the basic arithmetic required. Israel does not have the American equivalent of a Constitution, and the fact that so many people will take an oath to uphold a Constitution they are not in full agreement with is chilling.
It is very simple. I know people who I am ashamed of because they refuse to look at the basic facts. They have a relationship with their TV sets and the propaganda emanating from it that far transcends any relationship they claim to have with Logic or Reason.
At Least 29 Members of US House of Representatives Are Israeli Dual Citizens and Need to Be Voted Out on November 4, 2014
October 25, 2014
There is no other country in the world that allows members of its national government to be a citizen of two different nations at the same time, except the United States. The dual citizen status can only apply to citizens of Israel, and no other country. This change to US law was made possible by the subversion and betrayal of Jewish Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas, a Johnson appointee, who later had to resign from the Supreme Court. This disastrous change to our immigration law MUST be changed back to no dual citizens allowed to participate in any government office. In the meantime, you have an opportunity to remove 29 of these Israeli fifth columnists from the House of Representatives on November 4. Do your part and VOTE on November 4 and kick the traitors out of congress.
House of Representatives:
1. Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
2. Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
3. Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
4. Representative Howard Berman (California)
5. Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
6. Representative Susan Davis (California)
7. Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
8. Representative Bob Filner (California)
9. Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts)
10. Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
11. Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
12. Representative Jane Harman (California)
13. Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
14. Representative Steve Israel (New York)
15. Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
16. Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
17. Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
18. Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
19. Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
20. Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
21. Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
22. Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
23, Representative Adam Schiff (California)
24. Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
25. Representative Brad Sherman (California)
26. Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
27. Representative Henry Waxman (California)
28. Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
29. Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)